Welcome to another Saturday and Ralphd00d edition of ...I ain't got nothing to write about.
VFW Riders dinner actually came off pretty good last night. More people brought in soups, that had not signed up or notified anyone, so there was a good variety. RM went out of her way by making some brownies and some cherry cobbler. Oh! And the cornbread, which disappeared rapidly. The Youngest didn't get multitude of compliments on his soup, but still heard a few say it was extremely good. After RM had left, I had heard several people talking about her Chicken Chili, as they had wanted more, but she had already gone (close to being over).
Last night was a reminder of my strength. I carried a full crockpot about 75 feet at the Post, nearly dropping it twice. When I was packing up to go, even with 1/2 - 2/3 gone, I still had a hard time carrying it to my car. My arm muscles have atrophied quite a bit from all the weight loss, and other medical. I had the Wife bring it in from my car because I was worried about dropping it.
The last 2-3 days have been busy with quite a bite of fluid release. After the 7.4L drain on Wednesday, the TIPS procedure might be kicking in finally. I have been urinating frequently, and even having to sit down a lot, releasing more fluid. I have a Para scheduled Wednesday, and will see how I feel come Tuesday.
And I think that is all I have today.
PeacE
No comments:
Post a Comment