It is Friday, and to most people that work M-F it is their "celebratory" day to announce the end of their work week. To me, it usually isn't much, unless I am planning to visit RM. Today, it includes the VFW Riders soup dinner night. Due to low number of volunteers, and those that were doing it all the time, we had voted from once a month to once per quarter, and this is the first one. I have three (yes, only 3) people that are in the Riders group offer to help with anything (making soup). Not. One. More. I had to reach out to my Son and RM to at least have 5 different types of soup.
Well, I overslept this morning. The alarm went off at 7am, and I thought, 'I'll just stay in bed until the Wife's goes off at about 8'. Well, somewhere down the line, that got messed up. The Wife jumped up out of bed this morning, started rushing around. I checked my phone and realized it was just after 9am...she was late, and I overslept. I had a pick-up at Fry's to do between 9-10am, so I needed to get up and moving as well.
Got the Wife off to work. I finished getting ready and headed up to the store. Came home, Youngest was still up and helped carry in the bags. I had carried 4 bags, not much in them, but one did have 4-2L bottles, and I can still feel the strain on my muscle, particularly the pecs. I hate being so weak.
Youngest is frying up his bacon for the soup, and we will crockpot it for about 3-4 hours. I already checked RM's blog and she remembered I had asked her to make something.
Debating doing my meeting this morning - just feeling like it. But that's when you should go they say, so I have about 30 minutes to decide.
I think that is all I have today to comment about.
PeacE
No comments:
Post a Comment