Saturday, October 3

Ugh. Work.

 I'm playing the procrastination card knowingly and openly. I am in no big hurry to do the minutes and Agenda I need to get done. Both are extremely short this time around, but I just don't feel like doing them. I am avoiding them this morning by attending a couple meetings online. This afternoon ... well, I do need a couple things from the store. Maybe I'll do the walk-in rather than the pick-up.

Been having headaches the past few days. Most of it is in the back of the skull area, so I am thinking muscles related. I have done some stretches, but they don't seem to really help. I broke down and took 2 ibuprofen the other say, and the headache has not returned as of yet. 

The paracentesis I had this week did not leak at all. They had sent me home with some bandages, too, that seal around the gauze, but have not had to use them. I was a bit worried considering last week it leaked until Sunday, one drip at a time, but it got fluid out!

Alrighty, I need to go. It is almost time for the first meeting.

PeacE

No comments: