Monday, February 1

Kids Say the Darnedest Things ....

Remember this saying? Well, the Wife has decided to do her best to capture those moments in our offspring's lives. I think it is more to embarrass them, if given the chance, once they are older, but who is to say. Anyways, since I am not mentally running yet this morning.... here are a few excerpts from recent days....

1/12/10 - David (in his most innocent 3-year-old voice) whispers: Kisses will get me out of trouble ... hugs will get me out of trouble, too.

1/14/10 - After running all over the house, jumping off chairs, swinging a plastic "sword", David stops in front of me, and very solemnly says, "There. Now I am done teaching you how to be a Ninja," and walks away.

In our house, with my "water baby" around, nobody gets to take showers alone. When David hears water, he's running to the bathroom stripping as he goes. Last night, he was running across the house calling, "Sissy, I got my towel ... Let's get NAKED!!", then in a quiet voice explained, "you have to, to take a shower."

PeacE

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

These are so funny - I love the last one!