Thursday, February 25

So Sick of It...

Aside from politics.

Aside from bad housing in a major city.

Aside, from kids in a bad area, actually getting a chance.

Sounds like good things. I'd throw a few bucks down for that. But ain't that what the rest of society do? Have some big, high dollar function, to help those, that: 1) weren't invited, and 2) evidently, have no clue how to use the money?! WHOOPS!!!

I bet, they have good use meant, for the money. But ya know what... I bet they don't use it that way. They use it to support people, that ain't gonna give them nothing in return. Hell, we done seen that.


Let's say I live in an area of severe health consequences.... Let's say Haiti.

We are poor. We thrive on the market we have, but that has changed now, due to the worldwide attention we have received. We have been given aid. We have been given food.
We have been given hope.

But that, is only if we rise above this, to reclaim what we thought lost. I pray, that they realize, and move ahead.

Otherwise, another country "falls" and our economy goes with it. Dickhead President. Yeah. Hang myself.

PeacE - if you can find it.

No comments: