Tuesday, February 16

Sniffle, Sniffle

I got the sniffles. Nothing really bad out of the ordinary for me. I mean, my allergies give them to me throughout the year anyways. But they seem a little worse than normal. And my eyes are all itchy and watery. Could be allergies coming on strong. After all the rain AZ received, everything is growing and blooming and pollen counts are going up. Yeah, I can tell this is going to be a fun spring.

But along with the allergies, I got the blahs. They started yesterday. Over the weekend, I had one son down feeling sick, and the daughter has been getting through a cold for the past week. Maybe I am catching one of them. I'm tired, feeling blah, a little achy... hell, what's different than normal there? (shrug)

Exciting News!! I ain't got any.

Go read some of them there blogs on the side bar. I know most of them write better than I...

PeacE

No comments: