Saturday, February 13

The Weekend is Here!

(Yawn!) Yeah, it's Saturday morning, and I got to sleep in somewhat today. I think I needed it after the Guy's Night we had last night. The Wife and Daughter had left for Flagstaff at noon yesterday, and that left me with the three boys. We went out and saw "Avatar" in 3D. Oh, the graphics and FX were really good! I didn't care so much for the 3D...though there were scenes it worked really well. The middle son (7) didn't understand much of what was going on, but he said he still had a good time. The youngest (3) he sat enraptured by it all for the whole movie. He did so good, I only had to leave once for the bathroom with him.

After the movie, we went to McD's (by popular vote) for dinner, then retired at the homestead. There the boys watched a couple Disney videos and I played on the computer. Today we expect the girls back around 1pm. My bro, Stuman, should be coming by this morning anytime to drop off a couple videos for me, as his family treks off to the north to a place called St John's.

Seems like a busy weekend, with last night and all. Later today I will be heading up to one of my pubs and we are doing a drawing for the position we have in our Nascar pool I play. So, that means some Golden Tee golf too I am sure. And beer. Then tomorrow starts Nascar racing, though I think I will prolly stay home.

President's Day is Monday so the kids will be out of school. Federal and State employees will be off work. I'll still be unemployed. Thank goodness that the day is remembrance of past great president's and not the dumb-ass dick in office now.

Ok, done for the time being.

PeacE

No comments: