Tuesday, February 23

Rev Mom hates this one....

OMFG. It's like 3:30 AM and here I am, for you, my avid readers. Yeah, I know that is bullshit, but it sure sounds good!!!

Anyways, Monday was a long day for me, Spent some time at the local garage again. Had to take the mini-van in, and see why the speedometer, odometer, heat, climate control, ABS light, and cruise control - Why they is all not working the way they should. So I took the purty lil wife to work and went in.... with no book, or paper.

Let me continue by saying... I have read every SI since Dec 11 of 2009. I have edu-ma-cated myself on the pull-out for the Olympics. I even read the last 2 months worth of news of the NFL playoffs.

Felt things were ok in the sports world. Then I picked the newspaper. Yeah. Arizona Republic. It is our big paper here. The Indy Star would be a smaller version, but same idea. Sooooo... where is this leading? Probably everywhere I don't want to go.

11:30am - heh - fell asleep at the computer...now to finish

I learned that politics really piss me off (at least current administration), everywhere, the news is bad and nobody wants to mention anything good, and the comics - they aren't as good as they used to be for some reason. Or maybe because I was depressed they didn't cheer me up. I dunno. So, anyways, I had no idea where this thought was heading, at 3am.

PeacE

No comments: