Tuesday, February 9

Where in the World is ....

I have lost any possibility of sanity. Where it went, I have no clue. I mean. I might still *seem* sane, but I feel far from it. This Tuesday morning finds me frustrated once again with the "computer". I put that in quotes, because I am not sure if it is the computer, or the internet. Either way, one of them is sitting back, covering their mouth, and giggling at me as I try to get stuff done.

I use AOL for the whole family's email and basic web surfing. I have for many years. On the 2 computers we have, it is working fine on the "slower" computer - which is on dial-up connection. The other computer, is using a broadband modem and I do not have the AOL software installed. Instead, I just use Mozilla, and log into AOL thru the net. Except for the past 2 days, I can get no further than the log-in screen. Sounds like some glitch with THEIR site, not my computer...?

So I finally give up, and go to Facebook. Read through my updates, etc. Decide to play one of the apps. Except IT won't load up right. I figure it is a problem between Facebook and the application company.

Every other site I have been to, works fine. I have tried rebooting, resetting modem, diagnostics, and still find nothing wrong on this end. But it is sure pissing me off that it has been happening for the past 2 days.

There I vented. What else is going on in the world? I dunno. I been sitting here trying to get my frustration fixed. WoW is down for maintenance, and I am bored. Actually, I have the slow computer trying to load up the facebook and apps.... slowly.

PeacE

No comments: