Wednesday, February 10

Back to Normal (for here anyways)

As I had mentioned previously, over the past few days I have been having some really weird stuff going on with the whole computer/internet thing. I tell you what, I am living in a Bermuda Triangle of something... because today, it all seemed to be working fine. I know as of midnight last night, it was still screwing up... I don't get it.

So yesterday was a nice different day for me. I was able to get some reading done. Warcraft was down all day, so I had to find other things to do.

Friday the Wife and Daughter leave for Flagstaff for her Vocal Ensemble deal. They will be gone overnight, so me and the three boys are having a "Boy's Night" doing something. I haven't decided what yet though. I was thinking maybe a movie and dinner out. Or order pizza and watch movies here at home. Prolly easier to do the second one. Cheaper in the long run too. Just don't know.. maybe I can go out and buy a new movie to watch ....

Allergies are a major pain this morning. Can't get the itchy and watery eyes to stop and go back to normal. Irritating, and makes the nose run, etc. Damn rain making everything grow...

PeacE

No comments: