Tuesday, February 2

Some Email humor and then some

I have been mentally blank for the past few days. I am hoping it is something that is going to end soon. Since WoW is down for maintenance, and I have nothing else, enjoy a couple emails I got this morning....

A woman goes to the doctor, beaten black and blue. . .. . .

Doctor: "What happened?"

Woman: " Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every
time my husband comes home drunk he beats me to a pulp...."

Doctor: "I have a real good medicine against that: When
your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of
chamomile tea and start gargling with it. Just gargle and
gargle".

2 weeks later she comes back to the doctor and looks reborn and fresh again.

Woman: "Doc that was a brilliant idea! Every time my
husband came home drunk I gargled repeatedly with chamomile
tea and he never touched me.

Doctor: "you see how keeping your mouth shut helps!!!"


I must have sat there and giggled for a few minitues about this one. Luckily, the Wife didn't hear me.... Here is our next selection:


What to do when you sit next to a jerk on an airplane. (or any where else for that matter.)
1. Take out your laptop.
2. Slowly open your laptop.
3. Turn it on..
4. Make certain your neighbor is watching.
5. Open your internet browser.
6. Close your eyes for a few moments, open them and then look up to the sky, or the heavens if you will.
7. Breathe deeply and open the site (http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html)
8. Look at the expression on your neighbor's face.
Hopefully this will still show up...

PeacE

No comments: