Saturday, February 20

Oh My! It's Gonna Get ... Well, Better!

So, the week ended. I can say I am feeling better now, compared to how it started out. 'Course, I blame it on circumstances I have no control over ... and I still say I wasn't sick. We all know different forms of depression can do many different things to a body.

It helped alot just getting that last post off my chest. It was nice to hear some feedback from family, and others. Let me know that I ain't just writing here to myself, not that that would be a bad thing either... just saying.

So I was out at the bar tonight. First time in a week (that means really good for me!).

I came up with an idea. I can hear you, even in yer head already..... yer thinking, "OMG. Not another one of *those* ideas...."

Yup. It is "one of those" ideas. But y'all will just have to wait a day or so as I put the details together. I will leak some small bits as of now.....:

- it is open to all forms of criticism (hell, if it weren't, WTF we here for?)
- Anyone can say anything, at anytime about the whole thing
- I dunno anything else, til I figure the rest out.

Sounds interesting though, ay? Maybe you come back in at least a couple days to maybe hope I figured it out.

Yeah, Git-R-Done!!!

PeacE

No comments: