Tuesday, March 23

Busy Week

 I don't have much time for chit-chat today. The plan is for me to work extra hours this week so that the Wife and I can leave early on Friday, as we head to Tucson for the weekend. It will be nice to leave earlier, as we hope to beat the local rush hour traffic. We have the Middle Son doing check-ins on the Youngest, who is staying home alone. I'm still wary of that whole thing, but he is 15 and should be able to be trusted to be alone.

We will be taking the Wife's new Highlander. The decision was made we would use hers for family and trips, leaving mine as the secondary utility vehicle. Fine with me. Now we just need to clear out the minivan so my brother can come get it. And clean out my old car (the one not running) and push it onto the street so it can be picked up.

I guess I am off to work.

PeacE

No comments: