Thursday, March 18

Totally Boring Thursday

 I have no idea what happened Tuesday night. Or rather, I do know, but not how I managed to "tweak" my back, but it happened. Wednesday was a fun day trying to sit in the office chair and work for eight hors when my back is hurting. I was going to try the TENS unit we had gotten for Christmas, but having not used it at all yet, it needed to charge for 10 hours first. Go figure. So it was acetaminophen all day. I never did hook up the TENS unit. This morning, it feels better, but not 100% - I think doing some of the PT exercises I had to do when I injured the back originally, helped last night. Stretching and alignment.

Thursday is upon us and I have no major plans. Work, of course. Maybe some WoW later on afterwards.

Okay. I got nothing for you today.

PeacE

No comments: