Monday, March 15

One Down, and One to Go

 The Wife is happy. Me, I'm kinda feeling 'meh'. Saturday we ended up getting the Wife a vehicle she liked. A 2021 Toyota Highlander. Despite it taking nearly four hours to conclude the deal and drive away, it was a decent experience. This is the first NEW car we have ever owned - all the previously owned/bought vehicles were used. This morning I sent off the VIN info to my Insurance guy ... Already feeling negative about how much the insurance premium is going to go up since we are adding comp/collision for the Highlander. And that will give me an idea how much more it will jump again once I finally get my newer vehicle as well. Sigh. Que sera sera....

Other than the vehicle, nothing really exciting happened. We did swing by RM & PT's place Saturday with the new vehicle to "show it off" and also see PT's new ride. Still have strong feelings about he shouldn't be driving, but there isn't anything I can do about it. Hopefully it won't take an accident for PT to realize this. I even try to put myself in his shoes - as if it were I that was older and my family came to me about the situation. It's hard to say I would not do the same thing.....just can't figure it out until I get there. Meanwhile, he is there, and blah blah blah.

Looks like a regular work week for me. Of course AZ doesn't change our clocks like the rest of the country does. Well, a small portion of AZ does... up on the Reservation in NE AZ. I think they follow NM on the time change. So no having to "get up earlier" or anything. Kind of wish the job hours would go to an hour earlier start time. I like getting the work day started early, and finish up early.

Youngest is on Spring Break this week. Still have a couple weeks before the Wife and I go to Tucson. Just not much of anything else happening.

PeacE

No comments: