Friday, March 5

Idle Time Is NOT Good

 Another week has gone by. I am, again, waiting on yet another project to get started. I sent off an email to the Company today, just to remind them that I am "available" for any project. Hopefully by Sunday I will have an email for one starting Monday. I don't know.

Car shopping is a pain. We haven't actually made it out to any place to physically see/drive anything as of yet. Tomorrow, RM is coming by to pick up the Youngest to celebrate his bday, and the Wife will have a chance to look at her vehicle. Maybe even drive it around the block if she is interested. I also talked to the SIL this week about his vehicle - as far as his opinion of it - pros/cons. We may go as far as a going to look at a couple others if the Wife doesn't like either one of these.

Our 30th is coming up faster than I want it to. Past years we haven't really done presents for each other - easier to concentrate the money on things the family needed. We are talking about getting our of town for a weekend, though will have to schedule some weird set-up to have the animals looked after, and the Youngest. We might be able to do to it with both other boys in town. The Wife mentioned Tucson for the weekend, and "stealing" the Doodad and doing something. I dunno. Sounds good, but I just don't have the energy to keep up with the little one. I truly am getting too old. Doodad's bday is coming up next month, and I still need to find a "Papaw gift" for her.

Guess I am off to play some games....

PeacE

No comments: