Sunday, March 7

Staying Awake For All the Wrong Reasons

 It is a little past 3am and I am awake still. I'm not sure if it is because I slept in later than usual today, or what. I'm about ready to head back to bed for attempt number two.

The Wife and I had a nice late lunch. RM & PT picked up the Youngest and took him for games, etc. this afternoon - some time with him to celebrate his birthday last week. I thought we might get out and look at some cars, but after eating, the Reading Room call came in, so we had to head home. Then we just didn't feel like going back out.

The Wife and I did plan that we are going to spend a weekend in Tucson though for our anniversary, and take Doodad out for the day with us...once I find us something to do. I told the Wife that the main requirement is that we have a new vehicle prior to going. At this point I don't care if it is her's or mine, but one needs to be gotten. I know if it is not hers, the length of time it will take for her to get one will be extended worse than the fictional extended car warranty that they save I have and need to renew.

Okay, I'm out to try attempt two.

PeacE

No comments: