Tuesday, March 30

Parole Board Rejection (Sorta....)

 Do you know the three rings of a life together? The Engagement Ring, the Wedding Ring, and the Suffering.

Not much of that going on around here. Today marks 30 years the Wife and I have been married. Tonight we are going out to dinner just up the road. I had been to this place many years ago, but the Wife has never been there... so almost like going for the first time. Of course, this past weekend we spent in Tucson, as a celebration for our anniversary. I'm still a bit sore in the legs from all the walking at the zoo, but it was worth the time we spent with Doodad.

Work is getting interesting. Friday, the Project Lead asked me if I was an attorney, due to the amount of documents I was reviewing, and information I was providing in our team meeting. I was like - Ummmm, no. Then today, when I first logged into the system, she singled me out and asked me to move to Quality Control. So someone is realizing my potential and abilities. I'm supposed to attend a training for QC work this afternoon. Hey, more money... only a buck or two, but it's money.

Loving my new Rav4. We took the Wife's Highlander down to Tucson. She drove there, and I drove around town, and the trip back. It's nice, but has some bells and whistles I want to figure out how to turn off when I am driving. Like with cruise control on, it has automated lane adjustment on and just distracts me from driving. I haven't actually gotten my Rav onto the freeway for a distance to turn on the cruise, but wonder if it does the same. I'll have to check it out soon. But I enjoy the way it handles, and the seating comfort. Really like that I have a "mine" vehicle again.

Guess that's all I got today....

PeacE

No comments: