Friday, April 2

Good Fridays

 When one works a Monday-Friday job, what Friday isn't a good one? Either way, today is Good Friday, you know, the one before Easter. What do I have planned? Working. But not sure for how long. Stage one of the current project reached completion last night. But since I was 'moved up' to QC, I am sure there is still some work to do. I'm just not sure how much. In which case, after today, or a few hours, I may have reached the end stage of my involvement with this project, and will sit back to await the next one to come. Hopefully it will be the first part of next week, but I don't know. The last couple took over a week to get started.

No plans for Easter. I am sure of the two older Sons, one will have to work, and the other will be sleeping as he has to work Saturday night. I don't believe the Daughter and SIL are planning to be in town this weekend. RM did send home a pie last night for us though! Speaking of RM, I swung by there last night to pick up something for a friend. We got a chance to catch up a little on goings on, though I felt I spoke more than they did.

Not much to say today. Working on getting car insurance switched to a cheaper policy (always fun - thank goodness I have a good agent). Will have to have the boys overs to get their updated info cards until the agent mails them a copy.

PeacE

No comments: