Thursday, April 29

Killing Time

 Today actually went by pretty quickly for me. After sitting for an hour (on the clock - bonus) waiting for the Team Leads to get stuff together and distributed out so we could get on with work, I finally got started. Then we were told to stop, and do it another way, which made more sense to me anyways, and I had questioned it earlier. Either way the team got through all of those parts today, and now I have like thirty minutes til my 8 hours are in, with no work, and no one answering my inquiry as to what they would like me to do now. Our Project Lead is in NY, so he may have already finished for the day, and that sort of leaves us hanging. Free money while sitting here.

I have a good friend that leaves out SW of my area of town, that is coming up this way this evening. So I will be headed out here soo to meet up with him. It will be good to catch up as it has been a couple months or more.

The Wife was tired a couple days after getting her first vaccine shot. Today she admitted the shot site is still a little sore, but not as tired today. Thankfully worse symptoms have not appeared.

Guess I should get back to Teams and see if they acknowledged me yet... if not, time to log off for the day.  

PeacE

No comments: