Saturday, May 1

In Recovery

As the alarm went off Friday morning, I knew it was not going to be a good day. I reset it, going for an extra hour. When it went off again, I did the same thing again. My head hurt, more than one of my regular headaches, and I felt "foggy" in my mind. I ended up just shutting off the alarm, and going back to sleep. The Wife woke me once, asking about if I was going to work today, and I flat out told her no. After napping away most of the morning, I finally felt able to contact my Project Mgr and let them know I was not likely going to make it online due to what I felt was a migraine. She wrote back that actually my project was off that day, awaiting the next stage of project anyways. So, in theory it didn't hurt any, except I would have gone a day without pay anyways. 

I finally started to feel a little better last night after supper. Went to bed around 10 (since I had slept so much through the day) and thought woke off and on through the night, actually felt sleep-restored this morning. Not as foggy in the head, but no headache. I have some things I need to get done this weekend, and I hope I have the stamina to get out and get it done instead of blowing it off.

PeacE

No comments: