Wednesday, May 5

Land of Confusion (Part Deux)

 After the issues with work yesterday, I logged in at an earlier hour today thinking things have been "fixed" and I could proceed on with the regular work. Yes, some issues had been corrected. We were done with the first stage and moving on to the second (good). Oh, SNAP! We can't find files, that someone previously had opened/had/whatever, to do our QC checks. There is a short time that we have to notify someone, they have to go figure out where the original file is, get it to where we can access it....blah blah blah. Finally, shortly after noon, we (the final two doing QC work) were told to finish up and log out. We were done now with this project (for now I think). They told to look for an email notifying if us returning to a project that we did 2-3 weeks ago.... <sidelook> I thought that was done as well....? I don't know. I have no clue. As long as they tell me what they want, and pay me, I don't care.

So it's 1'ish now. they have a couple hours before I decide I need to get other things done. Like go to the bank. I received that super-special-stimulus check that needs to go sit in the bank. At least this one didn't take 6 months to get....

That's all I got today for now.

PeacE

No comments: