Monday, May 24

Weekend Wrap-Up

 Had a different weekend than normal. Saturday, the Wife and I went to the Musical Instrument Museum here in the Valley. I don't know if it is the only one in the US, but nice it is here. I have had it on my list of things to do for a few years, and was glad we decided to finally do it. There was a lot of walking, as this place is much larger than I thought, and I had to do frequent breaks. Thank goodness there were plenty of benches around to take them at. Afterwards, we went to Denny's for lunch and headed home. A friend had called about a few of us meeting up at the pub, so I went up to do that. Three of us going to ND for Country Fest finalized up some remaining plans for the trip.

Sunday, I admit I stayed in bed most of the morning. I was sore from the walking the day before, and just did not feel like getting up. Because of that, my sleeping is off again for the night. It's now 3am Monday morning, and the Wife finally went to lay down about an hour ago. I tried earlier but couldn't sleep so am now back up. I did pick up some Melatonin pills the other day, but this late in the night, I thin kit would cause more problems trying to stay awake in the morning than worth the time sleeping.

I do have an appointment in the morning for the first  Covid vaccine shot. The Wife convinced me to do it, so I figured might as well. I mention that I may have (I was) be a little intoxicated at the time. Either way, both shots are scheduled. Hopefully I won't have any bad reactions. The Wife had some soreness, and was tired a couple days especially after the second shot.

Wondering if there will be any work today. Last week we were told that we would be emailed when they had more work. Still waiting. I need to log in later and approve my payroll for last week, if they ever send me the project codes ...sigh. Been a week and I still don't have them.

Alright ... well, I am going to try to find something to do...

PeacE

No comments: