Friday, May 28

Early Friday Meanderings....

 What a week...sigh. I'm glad it is theoretically coming to a close, as I don't know how much more I can deal with. I mean that, in a mostly good way, but leaving it open incase I need something to bitch about next week.

Work has been steady. These recent few weeks have made me wonder about this job and think about what should I do. Stay? Go? Sigh. I already mentioned in an earlier post that I decided to stick it out, and the whole RM dreams/praying thing. Today I was on project, doing my best to be the best that I am, and life went on. Around 3pm (my time) I noticed everyone working on my project were "offline". So I literally worked alone for another few hours. Then I did a MS Teams statement I was logging out for the day, here is where the project was at, based on where the director had us concentrate at (area). I waited an extra few minutes. No answers. Fine. I am out.

I want to get a fresh early start on Friday. But here it already almost 2am, and the sleep monster is avoiding me. I don't know what to do at this point.

So, off to bed with me. Let's see what happens.

PeacE

No comments: