Tuesday, April 13

I'm Still Messed Up (That's What She Said)

 It is around the midnight hour between Monday and Tuesday. I wish I could say I was getting paid to burn the oil this late at night, but I'm not. And it only benefits me. For the past hour and more, I have been listening to Spotify music. Mostly going through "recommended" songs based on others I have liked and included into playlists. Found some more I liked. Some more I didn't care for. But it just helps put more into my listening while working playlist.

I am feeling better, somewhat. Still feeling the weak and achy body. Headache was gone this morning, and at this time of night, I may have gotten rid of the sinus pressure as well. Eyes are still watery, causing the nose to be a bit runny, but the majority of sneezing seems to be over. At least I am hoping that is the case, and not the OTC meds knocking out the symptoms, which will show up by morning (whether I get sleep or not). 

Other than my health, nothing new to share about anything much. Between napping and feeling sick, I haven't been experiencing much of life.

PeacE

No comments: