Sunday, August 1

Early Morning Addled Thoughts

 Woke up a little after 2am today. I'm guessing it was the bladder telling me it needed to be emptied, since it was the first thing I "felt" when I opened my eyes. Then I felt thirsty. Then I felt hot and sweaty. To the restroom then...and knowing that 'wide awake' feeling wasn't going to help sleep return, I decided to go into the office room, grabbed an ice water, and sat at the computer. Followed the motions of going through some social media and related sights, but just am not feeling it. Don't feel like a movie/show on Netflix. Feeling somewhat bloated after drinking down half this water, with a bit of a 'sloshy' feeling in the stomach. A shower sounds nice to get the icky/sweaty feeling off me, but it would be too loud and wake the Wife. That'll have to wait until later this morning.

Friday night I "heard" from the Company. An email saying that they have several large projects in the works, then asked to fill out some questionnaire. Collecting data to better place us in the projects we work...?? Okay, maybe some of the types of past employments would be an advantage, but I don't know about some of the other things they were asking. Either way, still waiting to hear about any actual work.

Late Friday night there was some rain, but by morning it was over and the Youngest still had their Band car wash. So of course the Wife and I ran our vehicles up through that. They actually did a better job than past years have done, and showed better detail to the washing and drying. Good enough I didn't have to take it to an actual car wash afterwards!

Welp, I have ran out of actual thoughts it seems. Been sitting here idle just staring at the screen, so I figure maybe I should go and try to lay down again. I figure in about four hours the bladder will wake me again for having this bottle of water.

PeacE

No comments: