Thursday, September 16

Dang Bladder

 Another early morning thanks to the wonderful way my bladder works. I guess in a way, it is a good thing it wakes me, since I try to drink so much water each day. I would just prefer it being able to wait until regular waking hours. Tonight I think it made it about 6 hours. Cut back on my water intake? I dunno...

Work has been going good. This project has exceeded in time length better than the past 3-4 projects I have been on. From what I am guesstimating, today may clear up the remaining portion of stuff we are going through. Or it may not. Sometimes they surprise us by adding more when we are not online. Either way, still waiting to hear if I will be kept on this project longer or not. It has pretty much met the "expected length of time" they gave me for the project.

Been doing quite a bit of reading lately, and have almost met the goal I set for the year. I admit it was a little lower than last year's goal, only because I was under the impression I would be working more hours than what has actually happened. I have had a chance to read more ARCs this year, which means getting more reviews done, which helps get more ARCs. My only problem is there are so many ARCs available, and I worry about picking one I will have to do a bad review for. I have been able to stick with ones that I'm pretty confident I will enjoy so far.

Welp, I think I am off to find something to bore me back to sleep. Alarm is set for before 5, and here it is 20 mins til 3.

PeacE

No comments: