Saturday, September 18

Headed to Bed

 It's Saturday night, and I am at home getting ready to head to bed around 11:30pm. I did go out for a bit - but it was to take the Wife and Youngest out to dinner. Decided on Garcia's (Mexican). I ordered my regular, a large sampler-type  meal, and noticed I could only eat a portion of it. So my self-imposed serving limitations is working, and I am getting used tot he smaller portions - I can't eat as much as I used to.

Finished work on Friday, looking to see what was still "out there" to be completed. It looks like at least another day. Last time I 'guess-timated' they ended up adding in more work. I am NOT complaining. We have already hit the estimated project length of time. Still have not heard if I will continue on to the next portion, or be re-assigned to a new project or what. See what Monday brings.

Nothing exciting planned around here for the rest of the weekend. Guess I am headed to bed.

PeacE

No comments: