Wednesday, September 1

False Starts

 So, about a half hour before the scheduled time for the start-up meeting for the new work project, I get an email from the Team manager. Seems they were some issues and that they had to delay the start of the project. Everything was pushed back one day. I did receive later in the day, the expected email containing information specific to this project, so as of now, I am guessing we are on schedule with no hiccups today. I actually woke up early today and will be logging in shortly after writing here, to verify I have the access(es) to programs and chat channels needed, and go over any additional information provided there.

Still dealing with some back pain. Though it is decreasing daily, just not as fast as I would like. Same with the right knee. I think if the knee pain would go first, the back pain would go away faster. I think much of the back pain is from change of gait due to this knee hurting.

I posted on social media for Saturday afternoon, to gather those that may want to, for my birthday. I did a select invitation, so it would not be to everyone on my "friends list" as some people I just don't want there. Why am I still friends with them? No clue for some, others are family members that I just don't want there. RM already mentioned that they would probably not show, not because it is at a pub, but it is a little far for them, and they don't know many of my friends. I get that. Right now only a small handful have replied that they may/may not make it. No worries. If no one shows, I still have my tablet to read books on. It looks like Monday evening I will be able to get all the kids together for my bday dinner. Only the Oldest Son has not confirmed as of yet.

Well, I should get other things started to get the day going.

PeacE

No comments: