Thursday, September 30

Ho-Um Thursday

 Here we are into day four of this week, and still no work has come along. The past couple days I have been going down to the VFW and spent the afternoons reading, and having a couple beers.

Heading out in a bit to have lunch with my Brother. I offered to buy and so of course he is willing to go. Not sure how much fun it will be, since I am going to be bringing up some stuff he probably won't want to hear. He has a lot of people looking at him to do some good things at the VFW, but he has to straighten up his act a bit. I'm not going into detail here.

The Middle Son is over this morning helping the Wife get some moving of things done. Why aren't I helping? Because the things they are moving, there is no way I could manage picking up and twisting/shifting, etc around like she wants, with my back the way it is. Wife just came back to check what time I would be leaving for my lunch, and I told her she should send the Son home to rest, as he has to work tonight yet. Instead, she is taking him out to lunch for the help he has given. 

Not much else going on, since I ain't working. Just plodding along ....

PeacE

No comments: