Friday, September 24

End of Week Gifts

 Friday, being considered the 'end of the work week' for many, myself included, has come and brought gifts. Not that I like all of them...

My back is feeling much better today. So the exercises and TENS treatments are working as they should. Wish the body would do that and quit trying to fall apart.

Work project ended. I knew when I logged off yesterday, that we were going to be reaching the end at some point today. I did not expect it to be an hour before I logged on today. But it was. So now waiting for re-assignment.

The Youngest has a football game they are performing at tonight so I decided I would go and check out how much they have done this year so far. I am sure there are going to be many other times I see him perform in competitions, etc.

Tomorrow we are day-tripping down to Tucson to visit the Daughter and family. I set it up yesterday. I just want to get out of town. The temps are much cooler there, but I want to get out of the area of town I am in for a day and just "GO". At least turn it into something fun, being able to see Doodad and all as well.

Guess sitting here ain't gonna get nothing done - not that I have anything to really do today.

PeacE

No comments: