Saturday, May 4

Gee, Where'd the Week Go?

 Seems like this last week just flew by without any notification. I know I didn't have anything special planned, but still... I think I spent most of this last week, waiting to hear about when the extra graduation tickets are going to be available for purchase, so I am able to plan out stuff better.

Tuesday night the Youngest had his last band/Jazz band concert. Here in about two weeks is graduation. He has a 'sober graduation party' that night from like 11pm-4am at a Dave & Busters (an arcade place). And now he is asking if we are doing a dinner after graduation (that starts at 3pm). I have no clue. I suppose the Wife and I will talk about it this weekend. I know we are planning to pick-up and take RM and PT so they can avoid the heavy traffic of the event, plus get the benefit of handicapped parking with me. I'm still trying to figure out time/travel logistics for all that as well.

No plans this weekend really. Next Saturday the Wife and I are going to a play. A "Mad Hatter Musical" playing at the Herberger Theater downtown. Another thing that we have never done - a play. Seems we are doing things we have never done before more often now. Must be the 'do it before we die' or something....

Goes I should close this up for now. Have my Viking game clash today, and also need to get abotu three more reviews written.

PeacE

No comments: