Monday, April 13

Post Easter Happenings

Monday is here once again, and I am siting here attempting to rub the sleep out of my eyes. thinking about what-all needs to get done this week. The list keeps getting longer, and I keep looking to how much of it I can put off, or delegate to someone else. Not a lot of it is leaving the list though....

Last week, The Youngest Son had his cast removed from his arm. Turns out the radius didn't set just right. There is a 19.5 degree bend at the break vertically. So, this Thursday he is going into outpatient to have pins put in, hopefully. I say hopefully, as the break is close to wrist area where the bone flares out a bit, but the ortho thinks he can do pins versus a plate. He will be getting a cast at a 7-10 day follow-up that will be on another four weeks. 

Saturday, RM cooked up a turkey, which was way more food than she and PT would need, so The Wife went over at her call and picked up some foods. Thanks RM! We had no idea what we were in the mood for dinner that night, and the meal fit perfectly. I broke into the potato salad she sent for me this morning already. Just a small bowl for breakfast. As usual, it is good! I know RM was sad with the social distancing and stay at home going on. I guess she mentioned about them spending the holiday at home alone, and the Sis invited them over for dinner on Sunday. I am guessing they went. Glad I wasn't invited.

Sunday we just mellowed around the house. I started thinking about the dreaded list I am "working" on this morning (actually using this time to delay it all).

That brings us back to now. Things to do this week: 1) Thursday appointment for the Son and his pins; 2) need to get the front lawn mowed here, and at the other house; 3) get in touch with the company handling my 401K and ESOP monies and get the stuff transferred into a new account; 4) watch the Netflix disc that came in the mail two weeks ago so I can get the next one; 5)I'm sure there is more to ad, just not completely awake and putting effort into it.

That all being said, I think I am off to Amazon to see if I can find a Papaw gift for my Doodad. Her birthday is coming up within the week.

PeacE

No comments: