Monday, April 20

Sneaking Out

This weekend, my Grand daughter, Doodad, celebrated her 3rd birthday. As a responsible adult, and loving Papaw, I snuck the family out of town and down to Tucson to spend the day with the birthday girl. Yesterday was a good day with family, even though it was a group of more than 5 of us. The oldest Son even came down as well, so I had my family all together. It was good to "catch up" on all the things going on in my kids lives, and the celebration for Doodad was fun. I even got in a picture voluntarily with my two older Sons just to show off their beards....


The boys are 21 on the left, 17 on the right. That's my old, fat self in the middle. The 21 said he just trimmed his down for work, since he just got promoted into management, and the 17 said he has only been letting his grow since Spring Break (about a month ago). I've had mine growing for over a year.

Needless to say, the return trip home was uneventful, and any trap the Containment Police tried to set up did not work. Everything pretty much returns to normal today.

The only important thing i need to do today is set up the youngest's follow-up appointment so he can get the arm casted. I was surprised the hospital, nor the provider, called on Friday to check up on him.

PeacE

2 comments:

Joe said...

I dig your T-shirt

Rev Mom said...

That is such a great picture!