Tuesday, April 28

Video Games Rule My Life

Lately I have been Playing World of Warcraft quite a bit. Mostly because I'm 'in-between' jobs, and there isn't much else interesting to do. There are always things that I could do, just don't. Either way, I play a lot.

That being said, today I hit one of the nice achievements in game... EXALTED reputation status with the Mecha-gnomes, which unlocks the last of the allied races.

Yeah, I know. That doesn't compute with you. But for me, it means it is the sixth race I have "grinded" reputation points for, in order to be able to create a new character of that race. Sixth. And that is not counting some of the other reputations I have had to grind along-side these, just to get things in-game. I'm pretty stoked, and that is all that matters right now.

So, you wondered what I did all day....

PeacE

No comments: