Wednesday, April 15

Trying to Get Motivated

I'm feeling sluggish today. I think it may be because I got more than 8 hours sleep last night. In my defense, I was tired. I did mow the lawn yesterday, which caused my back to start bothering me again. So today it is sore.

I get to leave the house today! I got a call from the high school the other day. I guess the Youngest's enrollment package paperwork had not been received. Found out that no, we never sent it in. So I get to run that to the school today. Then he should be set for the fall. Afterwards I am going to run by a QT (QuikTrip gas mart) and get some smokes, refill my 52 ounce cup with soda, and grab a couple jalapeno with cheese sausage dogs. Yeah... sounds good.

Then it is back home. Tomorrow I may not post as I am going to the hospital with the youngest for his surgery. I've been told that once I am in the waiting area for the procedure, I can't leave for any reason or they won't let me back in. Sounds kinda stupid to me, but I guess it is them trying to limit how much exposure one has being in the hospital... whether bringing it in, or just being around it. Pre-Registration called yesterday and gave us our estimated patient cost for the hospital only part of the procedure. I really need to get back to working. Need less to say our high deductible is going to be met early this year... so in a bad way, I hope all our major accidents/procedures happen this year. Sounds bad, but truly....

Okay, I am outta here to get stuff done... and I'm hungry.

PeacE

No comments: