Thursday, April 2

Forced Stay-At-Home Day: What is Today?

It has been almost three weeks since the Gov. asked for the stay-at-home, and honestly, some of these day just seem to run together. I know it is Thursday, April 2, 2020, but it 'feels' more like a Tuesday in late March.

Nothing exciting happened yesterday. So special April Fools pranks were played at our house. Saw some social media posts that people tried, but didn't catch me on. Except one. Saw it lat teh night before actually. It was branded as a local news station with a pic of the Gov and a headline of "Gov. Ducey Places Ban On All Alcoholic Drinks Starting April 3rd" .... Yeah, I clicked it to read the article, and it comes with something like "You got pranked". But it truly scared me for a moment. I responded to the friend that posted it, that it was good, and he got me. Saw the same several times from others throughout the day yesterday.

Got the boys situated to start the online stuff the schools are doing. Though getting the youngest awake even at 9:30AM is a job in itself. It's almost 10 and I have been to his room twice, and his brother hollered at him once as well. I don't know how they can sleep so much... I never got to when I was their age. Guess we need to change some stuff around here.

Going to do some yard work today. At least it gets me outside the house.

PeacE

No comments: