Wednesday, April 22

My Head Hurts

I spent the past couple of hours trying to figure out my retirement funds, etc. 'Nough said.

Seriously. Since leaving the last job, I need to move that 401K from the account it is in, and according to my financial advisor, put it into an IRA. Okay. I also have ownership (ESOP) in the company.... which is through a different financial company.... how do I move that into the new IRA and all that crap I am so confused now and my head hurts.

I'm going to call him later today and see if we can get together tomorrow and he can help straighten me out on what I need to do/who I need to call/How I tell them what I want and need.
I'm already dreading it. But it is my money dammit!

Other than that, nothing exciting going on. I may have to go lay down and nap because my brain is just feeling fried at this point.

PeacE

1 comment:

Rev Mom said...

It's the little things, huh! I got out Saturday morning BY MYSELF for about an hour. Refreshing.