Friday, March 11

Burning Some Oil

 It's the Midnight Hour. I know, because seeing that little clock at the bottom right tells me, it's a bit past midnight. I don't care. I got home two hours ago. Got some shit going through my head, that I just can't rest, though I laid down and tried, until the Wife was sleeping. Sigh.

ARGH! Got shit on my mind, as a human, as a person, as .... flipping fill the blank! It sucks! I have a situation, that I cannot explain in this venue, that I'm not sure what the best solution is. I have like 5 ways to fix/make good on this, but not sure of the results. And we want 100% on the results. Maybe if I was an engineer I could figure this out better - no, I don't think so. Heh. It's gonna get solved soon though.

So, work finished up for me yesterday. Once again I'm on the list for "hey, when you need me" I feel. Not entirely true. I think I shared earlier this week they have a new 'process' they want to use. Oh Joy. So my Friday gets spent trying to create/enhance my resume, per their requirements. Sigh.

I'm sighing a lot tonight. I'm sure there is a reason, that I can't share, as to why that is. But hey, at least 7 of my 8 fingers are working well!

PeacE

No comments: