Thursday, March 24

It's Doctor Day!

 My doctor appointment is this afternoon. It is the first one I have set up since ... I don't know. About five years? This morning I did the online check-in to confirm the appointment, sent pictures of my card, went through the basic health questionairre, completed the additional questionairre they had, and now I think, this whole appointment should only last long enough for them to take my blood pressure, realize it is high, then send me off to Walgreen's while they call in a prescription. That's how I hope it goes. I now by the time I start to head that way I will feel apprehensive. Sure hope this Doc isn't like my last one.

Work has been good. Finished one project on Monday, assigned to another that afternoon to start Tuesday, and this one is expected to go thru Friday. Already the Manager has said that when this one ends, he plans on moving us to another project he is starting on Monday.

Oh. The tire issue I had ... well, it disappeared. When I took it up to Discount, they could not find any leakage. They cleaned out the fix a flat gunk, put in a new sensor, and put the tire back on. No charge. It has been holding air like normal since then. I wonder if it was a leak along the tire seal. Guess I'll never know. At least it should be good for the trip this weekend.

Need to get back to work.

PeacE

No comments: