Saturday, March 5

Guess Work

 I am thinking the project finished up this last week. There has been no contact since they were supposedly talking to the client on Thursday. I was at least expecting a short email saying that it was done...but no. Instead late yesterday I got an email asking if I was available for a new project starting Monday around 11 am. I went ahead and said I was. I'm guessing that was their way of letting us know the other was finished, and I did not want to waste any time in signing up for the next one. Worst case scenario is I'll admit due to lack of communication on their part, I wanted to be sure I was working. Sometimes I don't understand the Company.

No major plans for the weekend. Was woken early today by the Middle Son coming by to do some stuff with the Youngest. After that, I just couldn't get back to sleep, and the Wife's daily alarms going off within that hour didn't help. I understand setting them for M-F, but why on weekends? Then again, I don't know if she is trying to get up early for a head start to one of those produce thingies. Last week she went, as they were having green beans (I love fresh green beans) and she missed out. They were all out by 9am. I should go nudge her to find out. Wouldn't want to miss it again.

Last night the Wife arrived home from work with KFC. If y'all don't know what that it, it's Kentucky Fried Chicken, and has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. Only RM's cole slaw is better than KFC's. Anyways, for all the years we been married (31 as of later this month) the Wife has always bought from KFC's competitor (out here) called Church's. Now Church's ain't bad, but it is not extra-crispy KFC, with 12 herbs and spices. And their slaw isn't as good. We have two Churches within a couple miles of us, but KFC is a bit further. Either way, last night she said she got the KFC because it was 'on the way home' even it were a bit more cost. I said I prefer it better anyways. Except she didn't get the extra crispy. And didn't get the slaw. Pout.

Anyways, enough ramblin' today.

PeacE

1 comment:

Joe said...

How can you get KFC and not the slaw?