Saturday, March 12

Saturday Shenanigans

 The Wife "forgot" to turn off her M-F alarms this morning, so aside from my 1am and 4:30am wake-ups by Mother Nature, I got two additional ones at 6 and 6:30. At that point, the dog was barking to be let out and be fed. I knew at that point there was no return to sleep, and got up. Middle Son had swung by after work and picked up his younger, planning on coming back by to help with some yard work. The Wife and I talked briefly before me rising from bed, about the days plans. She has a couple errands to do, and I want to get out to the Discount Grocery for some things. Just another Saturday it seems.

I did not redo my resume yesterday. I did email the Company as per the new protocol and did everything but give them a new resume. Will see if it makes a difference I guess.

Welp, I manage to piss off the Wife already. She came in here just now and I guess read part of this post. She stated she didn't "forget" to turn her alarms off, she had them set as she wanted to get to the Market on the Move this morning. "Now everyone thinks I am a bitch", she says. I said no, and that I would correct it to  explain the true situation (of which I was not aware, even though she supposedly told me her plans - which did not include Market on the Move). And besides, I only have like three readers anyways.... Sigh. Cannot win somedays.

So I have a couple hours to kill (people) before I can get out to the grocery. Guess I'll surf the net....

PeacE

No comments: