Friday, March 18

Multi-Post Friday

 I don't usually do more than one post per day (or a week at times) but today I kind of felt driven to do so. As I am working, I have random things run through my head, like thnigs I need to do, or want to get done, and when I will have the time and resources to do so. One thought through my head this morning was about my car (SUV?). I just bought this brand new last year, and noticed that even then, the A/C would emit a weird, mold-like smell at times. Some research online said it was more than likely due to the condensation build-up in the A/C system/vents. There wasn't any really good way to "fix" the issue, but many sites recommended using a high-strength odor repellant.

I was at the store one day and saw some of these vent air freshners from Febreze with a scent I knew I liked (fresh linen). It was a two-pack. These have worked pretty good for the past six months, and I had been meaning to get to the sttore or car store and see if I could get some more. I decided to do a quick look on Amazon (free delivery so I don't have to go to the store) and found a 5-pack for a decent price. Obviously I ordered it.

Out of curiousity, I scrolled down to the reviews section. The very first review just had me laughing, so am sharing here. This is a direct copy of that review.

I needed something powerful enough to mask the scent of my balls. See, I work at a shipyard in Florida and between the humidity and heat, I draw up a thick, cheesy layer of gunk below my under carriage and this odor seeps into my work jeans eventually making it's way onto my auto seat. Now you can imagine the 30 minute ride home night after night on I-95. The pungent stench seeps it's way time and time again deep into the cloth of my 86 nissan sentra. Talk about wear and tear. Thankfully these air freshners mask the scent and the ladies I pick up on Tinder have no clue or at least that's what I think. Smells like roses to me. Great product, wish it lasted longer.

Just too funny!

PeacE

1 comment:

Rev Mom said...

That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing!