Wednesday, March 30

More Appointments - And An Anniversary

 I am getting kind of tired of all the appointments I have been having to make recently. Did the Doctor last Thursday, so that meant I needed to do one for the labs (Monday). Then Monday, my low pressure light came on again, and I noticed that one tire was a little low, AND I had hit 5K miles over the weekend, so the vehicle needed to get into the shop. Yesterday I spent about an hour at Toyota while they did whatever the 5K check-up is. Not an oil change though, because that is supposed to be good until 10K now. Well, I asked them to look at the tire as well, and they said they found the puncture, but it would cost $270 for the dealership to do the replacement, AND they couldn't get the right size tire until later in the week. SO I said no, I would get it somehow to Discount. So today I have yet another appoinment for 3pm at Discount to replace the tire (which was rotated to the driver back - need to remember that). Sigh.

Work has been ... spotty. Due to the appointment times (I try for late in the afternoon so I can get a full day of work) I have been starting as early as I am able. Monday was good, Tuesday by 7am there was no work left, and they mentioned changing us to a new project. Checked back 4 hours later, and we were staying ont he same project, moving to the next level of review. I had done this previously, but they wanted me to redo the training. Two hours of video later...sigh. I get started, and then I had to leave for my appt. This morning, I log in to finish what I started yesterday, then find out no more work. Told again to wait 4 hours and see what happens. It is almost that time now.

Today marks the 31st year of our wedding. I don't know what type of gift (paper, wood, silver, etc) this year would be, and it truly doesn't matter as we haven't done gifts for each other in years. We chose to get out of town for a couple days usually, and we did last weekend as our time away and together, spending it with our granddaughter. Hard to believe it has been that long, but with 4 kids (oldest 30, youngest 16) I guess it has to be.

Alrighty, I need to get out of here and check my emails before getting back online with work, and see what they are going to do with me. I almost wouldn't mind a couple free days....

PeacE

No comments: