Sunday, October 9

Sunday, Sunday Sunday!

 Another Sunday has happened along, and yes, I will be heading up to the pub to hang out with some buds to watch some football this morning. With DST in effect, here, the games start about 10am, so we usually start out with a couple Bloody Marys, loaded with some goodies to munch on (bacon, pickle spears, celery, etc). I'm sure today will not be any different than last week. I do have one bet that Washington beats Tennessee, so we will see how that goes. The bet is only for a beer (+/- $5 cost) as I am not a big gambler, and also do not have much faith in my 1-3 team.

Saturday morning had a wonderful time having breakfast with RM. She had mentione dthe Black Bear Diner for breakfast, and I had not been there for that meal of the day before, so it was a new experience. I had the corned-beef hash, and it was good... I picked at it until it was gone, even though I was full about halfway through the meal. Several iced teas washed it all down. Conversation was a little off at first, as we share enough basics in our blogs, it seemed there was not much to really catch up on, but eventually it went better, as we could be more specific and onto other details that maybe we don't share online. Overall, was a nice time.

Not sure what is going on this week. The Youngest is on school break. I probably will be contacting the Company and letting them know I am ready to get back to work, though I am not sure if they will have anything right away for me. I kind of would not mind a few extra days off, but it has been three weeks or so since I last was ona  project. Between my back getting better, and adjusting to the new meds/dosages, it is about time I get back to normally working. 

Speaking of meds, I am starting to wonder if they are working. I know certain foods store as sugar, etc, and I have been trying to cut sugars (soda, candy, etc) out of my diet, but even my glucose count is still showing higher, even with an added prescription. And my BP ... well, it is still pretty much in the same range as it was prior to increase in the script I take for it. Maybe some more time for the body to adjust to it... though it has been over a week - nearly two, since the changes.

I am up a bit early today. For some reason, I was in bed by 7:30 last night. I was so tired I could hardly stay awake. No idea why. I had gotten up for breakfast, and spent most of the day playing Warcraft, or watching social media, etc. I had not done anything streneous (like I would...lol). I did wake a few times during the night, but was able to fall back asleep. I finally woke/got up around 4-something. Thinking of going and lying back down to try for a couple more hours. Will see....

PeacE

No comments: