Sunday, February 12

Super Bowel Sumday

 See what I did there?  No it is not a sign that I really had to use the bathroom this morning., though I will share I had a very large BM yesterday. Felt good.

So I have no team participating in today's sporting events. I will. however, be going up to the pub and watching the game (and commercials). Supposed to have a fairly good sized group of friends up to watch as well. I will have the Wife drop me off, and either have a friend drive me home, or use Lyft later. The pub is less than ten miles from the stadium where the game is being played - I have no desire to even tempt any police on the road. I know I have one friend that had issues planning his route home, as he lives SW of where we are meeting. He finally figured out the best route, which involves avoiding the freeways, and any major street out near the stadium. I'm am sure that will be a mess come end of game.

I heard from the oldest Son last Friday after I messaged him, inquiring about the car situation. He said the insurance finally got the car to the repair facility at 5:30pm on Friday. So nothing will be started until Monday. This is almost two weeks after he said to have it repaired. Most of the cost is out of pocket due to deductible, but still will improve trade-in value, and give him a set of wheels again. He did say he is leaning to trading it in. Get something that has the key chip, so this doesn't happen again.

The RM and PT drove to Tucson yesterday to visit with my Daughter and family. As I read her blog this morning, I was happy she was enjoying the visit, even with the sourpuss along. I will have to check with the Wife and Daughter and see what plans are going on and plan our own trip down for a day ro something soon.

Welp, I got a short bit of time before needing to head out. 

PeacE

No comments: