Saturday, February 18

I'll Do It Tomorrow

 Today is already feeling like one of those days. You know, where you know you should spend the time getting things done that need to get done, but you just want to put it off. I have several 'little' projects I want to complete, and as I lay in bed last night before falling asleep, I was doing my best to talk myself into getting these few things done today. Not that they are important, but would be helpful, and nice.

Yardwork. The never ending chore (CURSE!) needs to be completed. Though not necessarily needing mowed, but the weeds need to be pulled. It seems half the yard is weeds, and they grow faster than any of the grass. Especially with the day of rain we got early this week. Usually the Wife does the weed pulling. But there are other things that need to be done, like trimming up around her flowers, getting the grass out of the cracks (lines) of the sidewalk and driveway. And this is probably the best weather to do it, as you know in a couple months when it is 90-100 there is no chance you will find us out there doing this kind of work.

I need to work in the family office room as well. My desk is starting to get a little cluttered, and could use some straightening. I have some boxes that have kind of gotten set off to the side from Christmas packages, that need to be emptied of whatever I have set in them (to get off my desk) and then taken out. At some point I need to get some breakfast in me as well. I just took my meds, and I know within the hour my stomach will be issuing loud alarms that it needs sustenance. That, and the waves of nausea that will be right behind it. As long as I eat something, it is fine. In fact, kinda looking forward to RM bringing by some potato salad she made yesterday.

Guess I should close this off and force myself to get started on those things I should not put off til tomorrow....

PeacE

1 comment:

Rev Mom said...

obviously not looking forward to it enough to stay home to receive it!