Thursday, February 23

What a Pain in the ... Head?

 The alarm went off at 6am, as it does every day. I rolled over and shut it off, as I do every day. Then I lay there, and think about what I would like to accomplish that day. Throw that list away, and make another of what NEEDS to be done that day. Throw that away, and just lay there enjoying the comfort of a warm bed, on a somewhat chilly Arizona morning. It has been a bit cooler due to the rain and winds we have had the past couple of days. My allergies tell me that they really appreciated the wind. Between yesterday, and this morning already, I have blown my nose so much that it is tender to the touch. And my eyes? They just won't stop running.

The Wife rolled out of bed, and went to wake the Youngest for school. She is gone for maybe 30 seconds and comes back. Says to me that she was going to ask me to take him to early hour for school today, as her head was hurting (migraine) but he had actually met her in the hallway, saying his head was hurting bad today and wanted to call-in for school. It is supposed to be cloudy/partly cloudy today, and these types of days, especially with rain, or more drastic than normal temp changes, tend to through the family into headache turmoil. The Wife moreso than the boys, but Youngest gets them frequently, and I know the Oldest Son has gotten them time to time. So the Wife took some pills, and went to lay down for another hour before having to force herself to work. Youngest will get a call in to the school, and probably spend most, if not all, day in bed resting. Me? Obviously I am up and at the computer.

It's Thirsty Thursday, and as is the norm, I will probably be meeting up with some buddies. I will know more for sure around 3pm, as that is when one of them ALWAYS texts our group chat if anyone wants to have a couple beers. He's a dork, but we put up with him <laugh>. I am sure they say the same of me.

I did get my reviews caught up on my books read. I even put out a couple more requests for more. I am hoping to finish up reading another today. Depends on how much into Warcraft I feel like playing today.

Welp, I am gonna get outta here for now, I guess. Nothing really flitting across my thoughts.

PeacE

No comments: