Sunday, February 26

 It's just short of the 8am hour, and I am up already this morning. The alarm did its job of awakening me :at  just as I had programmed it. I am the only one awake in the house (aside from the pets). Is this my alone time? Not really, but it sort of is. I know the Wife won't get up until 9, or later, and the Youngest? He was up until at least 2:30 this morning, so I doubt I will see his face before afternoon.

The past couple of days have passed by without notice from me. I have been in a "blank state" where I just don't care. I know I went out Thursday for 'Buddies night' but I wasn't much for conversation. Friday I popped into the VFW, but didn't stay long there either. Yesterday was spent at home, as I presume today will.

Well, I guess I should get on with doing nothing.

PeacE

No comments: