Tuesday, February 7

It Truly Was ...

 ... a no-football Sunday this week. I had went on up to the pub about an hour before the scheduled game time, not knowing for sure if the other guys were going to be there or not. One showed up just minutes before the game, and we settled down to watch it. Note, I had been watching the 'pre-game' stuff, as I had my book with me. What in the tarnation was this fiasco I saw on the television? Flag football? Huh?!? Seriously, if you did not watch the Pro-Bowl, you weren't watching it anyways. Four different "games of flag football, and a handful of other 'events' to show off which division was better (AFC/NFC). It was like watching celebrities play professional sports. There was no competition per se. I understand that these guys make millions of dollars, and don't want to jeopardize their futures by a possible injury, but ...but ...sigh. I was embarrassed to be seen actually watching that drivel.

Welcome to the Tuesday version of my week. Yeah. It's not much different than yesterday, except I actually wrote something here today. The leg is pretty much back to normal. I'm still working on my mental issues. I feel like right now I have this huge list of things I need to get accomplished, not necessarily today, but the sooner the better. Except, I don't want to 'adult' and do them. One is a new ceiling fan for our bedroom. The light fixture of it quit working, but the fan is fine. Granted it is the 'major' light in the room, we can bet by with end table lamps for now. Mainly because aside from having to go to the store and purchase a new fan, it will probably end up being just me to install it. Not a big deal, unless you picture my fat ass standing on my bed to reach the ceiling and get it done. Maybe I should wait until one of the older boys can help me with it - ya know, so I can make them do the physical work of it all.

Another thing on my list is trying to find an RV or fifth wheel that is able to be rented for the ND Country Fest I am going to this year. A couple friends and I are going, and we determined it would be cheaper to get an RV rental to be dropped off/picked up at the Fest. We got the VIP site for a good cost. Now to find an RV. So far most places I checked have none available for that time frame. I need to spend more time getting this done now, before it becomes too close to July to even think about it. I know I am not the only one of the group going that could do this, but probably by far easiest for me to do it.

It's been another early morning. In bed around 10 last night, and up around 3 this morning. I spent some time watching the idiotic videos on FB, and then went through some of my book sites. Not much else to take care of this morning, so I guess I got the time to look for that RV.

PeacE

No comments: